All of our services are free of charge and are delivered to your home
- Medication reviews
- Blister packaging
- Witness ingestion of medications
- Home diabetes program
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Anticoagulant (warfarin) monitoring
- Compounding medications
- Assistance registering for Pharmacare and ensuring that your medications are covered
On Call Pharmacist
Patients have easy access to our Pharmacists 7 days a week.
- Diabetes Management
- Transdermal Patch Program
- Anticoagulant/Warfarin Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Immediate access to physicians
In Home Diabetes Program
Our Certified Diabetes Educator provides in home insulin, education and training.
Anticoagulant and Warfarin Therapy
Pharmacist can monitor anticoagulation therapy in home and adjust warfarin dosage in collaboration with Physician.
We provide education for inhalers including, nebulizers and aerochambers.
Transdermal Patch Program
Dementia and Angina patients receive patch application daily.
Physician Referral Service
We coordinate and arrange for family physicians to follow patients that have been discharged without a community physician.
Other Specialty Services
- Mental Health